terça-feira, 31 de março de 2015

Goes to Japan Card

Hoje começa do desafio#11 do Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog. Tema livre + Carimbo Besties. Venham Participar!
Meu cartão inspiração.

Partticipando do desafio #117 do Really Reasonable Ribbon





Materiais Utilizados:
Carimbo Sherri Baldy : IMG535
Furador de flor da TEC
Facas: Nesting Frame Da Quickutz
               Bridge da La La Land Crafts
               Palace Oval Frame da Memory Box  
               FairyTale Flower Border da Memory Box
               Ring of hearts da Die- Versions


Beijos,
Léo

8 comentários:

  1. Hi Eleonora I love your project it is so pretty :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What a gorgeous card. I can see your awesome inspiration from the photo, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing your sweet card in our challenge. I love having you share your talents and play along. Thank you, and may God bless your week in a special way for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Karen. My pleasure.
      Have a wonderful week!
      Kisses,
      Eleonora

      Excluir
  3. P.S. I would just LOVE to have you stop by and share your wonderful cards in our challenges each week at Word Art Wednesday. We're always Anything Goes, and I would LOVE having you share with us for a chance at great prizes and lots of great fellowship from other crafters. Come play along!
    Karen, Owner/Operator
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  4. What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ResponderExcluir